Reminder: Applications are due October 15.
In response to our Baptismal Covenant, the mission of the Church Home is to assist the elderly persons within the Diocese of Ohio through the initiation and/or support of programs which address their housing needs; and/or which provide services and assistance necessary for them to maintain their dignity and enhance their quality of life. Grant applications for this cycle are due on October 15.
Church Home Funding Requirements
- The program must be for elderly people within the Diocese of Ohio.
- Program and/or sponsoring agency must have a 501(c)(3) IRS organizational status.
- Program must have Episcopal Church participation through one or more of the following; parish based ministry, Board of Director's membership, senior staff, significant support or volunteers.
- Grants may be made for capital or/or operating expenses as appropriate.
- The grants are dependent on the availability of funds and the funding decision of the Board of Governors.
- No funds will be sent until all paperwork is in.