The Two Tools for Planned Giving Success Workshop will be held Saturday, October 25, from 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM at Trinity Commons. This is a free event, and additional guests are welcome. Download the flyer here. The agenda is as follows:
9:30 AM - Registration
10:00 AM - SESSION I: Begin a Perpetual Memorial Endowment Fund
- What a Perpetual Memorial Endowment is.
- Why it is a key to obtaining simple, effective planned gifts to any parish.
- How to make it work in your parish – no matter the location or size of your parish.
- Take away all the materials, information, and support you need to begin immediately.
11:30 AM - Lunch (Bring your own, or order a box lunch for $10)
12:00 PM - SESSION II: Invite Life Income Planned Gifts to Your Parish
- Why Investment Retirement Accounts (IRA’s), Life Insurance Policies, and Charitable Gift Annuities make excellent planned gifts.
- How such gifts ensure income to a donor when needed AS WELL AS generous future gifts to a parish.
- How to confidently describe and explain these gifts to prospective donors in your parish; and
- Take away all the materials, information, and support you need to be successful.
Register online at https://twotools.eventbrite.com