Do you enjoy making people feel welcome? Can you point people in the right direction? Are you good at managing attendee check-in and registration? If so, we need your help to make the Annual Convention and Bicentennial Weekend successful.
Volunteer opportunities are listed below. If you are available to help in any area, please submit your information and a Volunteer Coordinator will contact you.
- Registration - Assist with the on-site registration process for convention business, volunteers, and/or guests
- Greeter - assist with directions and general inquiries at the Hilton and/or the Convention Center
- Information Table - assist with questions and distribution of general printed information
- Usher - assist with seating and general inquiries at the Convention Eucharist (at the Convention Center)
- Child Care - assist with child care (during convention business only), must be current in Safeguarding God's Children training and have experience in the Diocese caring for children age 5 and younger.
- Bellwether Farm - (specific volunteer roles will be available later)
Review the schedule for the weekend HERE.
Thank you in advance for contributing your time and your talents!
*For more information, contact Antoinette Taylor at 216-774-0476 or email@example.com.