August 13, 2012
The new EfM Alumni/ae Association was kicked off at the General Convention in Indianapolis. Membership dues are $25 per year (July 1-June 30). Enrollment is now open to anyone who has been a part of EfM (not only graduates).
You may join at http://www.sewanee.edu/EFM/EfMAlum.htm and either submit the form and pay online with a credit card OR pay by check using the downloadable pdf version of the form.
EfM Alumni/ae Association dues will be deposited in the EfM Scholarship Fund to provide scholarships in all contracting dioceses and independently contracting parishes in the United States. A portion of the fund will be reserved each year to support EfM groups in prisons.
In addition to helping fund scholarships so more students can enroll, there are some benefits to becoming a member of the EfM Alumni/ae Association:
- EfM AlumNews by email twice a year
- Subscribers' access to Oxford Biblical Studies Online
- Special invitations to local, regional, and Sewanee-area events
- Opportunities for continuing education, such as videos and webinars featuring Sewanee faculty
- Discounted subscription rate for The Sewanee Theological Review
We will also send you a very attractive lapel pin that we hope you'll wear to church (and anywhere else you please) to identify yourself as a member of the EfM Alumni/ae Association. As the Association grows we will help EfM Alums connect and network with others in their area.