Vibrant congregational life is a natural result of members intentionally growing together in their relationships with God and the reverse is equally true. This is why the Diocese of Ohio combines support for congregational development and Christian faith formation together in one office. We work closely with the Christian Formation Commission (CFC) and all other diocesan offices to support congregations in these areas.
Christian Formation Commission
- Ms. Ginger Brown, St. Timothy’s Church, Perrysburg
- Ms. Kate Gillooly, St. Luke’s Church, Cleveland
- Ms. Denise Stewart, Church of the Good Shepherd, Lyndhurst
- The Rev. Rosalind Hughes, Church of the Epiphany, Euclid
- The Rev. Peter Nielsen, St. Peter’s Church, Ashtabula
For more information about our work see Congregational Vitality and Faith Formation.